- A positive result—even a faint line—on a pregnancy test means you’re almost certainly pregnant.
- A pregnancy test works by detecting the hCG hormone, which is usually only present in your body if you’re pregnant.
Pregascreen Pregnancy Test
How to Perform Test?
What Positive Means
What Negative Means
If you get a negative result, you’re probably not pregnant. But you may be pregnant if:
- The test is past its expiration date.
- You took the test the wrong way.
- You tested too soon.
- The Urine Sample is too diluted because you drank a lot of fluids before the test.